Things I celebrate this week
- New exhaust fans in both bathrooms. Only took about 10 years to get around to having it done. Very nice to take a shower without a roaring screechy squeal going on the whole time. The guy downstairs is probably very happy about this.
- Had a dental appointment that took longer than expected because of a tooth falling apart as it was being drilled. Bummer. But since I was under the spell of Nitrous Oxide it was all good without a care or concern on my part.
- My friend gave me a ride to and from the dentist so no waiting for the bus which was wonderful. It seems the bus schedule and my schedule are never on the same schedule which does present problems when I need to be on time for something somewhere.
- Received an insurance reimbursement check.
- It has been hot and muggy but Thursday was a cool breezy day. Anything under 90* is cool in this part of the world.
Now I am going to have some ice cream, chocolate of course, and read my book until my lights go out and I go off to Slumberland.
Today, I think it has been a good week!