I have tried to think of something to write for the Tuesday Two Shoes prompt,
creature or wild.
There is nothing wild about me to write about.
In my younger days I was quite rebellious and maybe some thought me wild.
But really I was just a rebel not really wild.
So, that’s a dead-end for a post.
But I am a creature of habit!
Yep, I am a creature (woman) of habit (rarely deviating from my patterns).
These are some of my habits:
- I always brush my teeth before I wash my face.
- When I get to work I make a cup of Chai Tea Latte; nothing gets done ’til the tea is made.
- I read before I go to sleep.
- I always say good-bye to Teddy when leaving the apartment if I forget I go back. If I can’t go back I fret.
- I read every page of a book, and I mean every page, even the one with tiny print that the publisher writes.
- If I have a choice of dessert it will always be something chocolate.
- I always make my bed everyday, even if I am running late, I will not leave until the bed is made.
Isn’t this just too fascinating?
Notice there are no bad habits?
I tried to think of some but there just aren’t any.
Well, maybe fudging the truth now and then could be considered a bad habit.
But I think of it as being nice.
Like when somebody hurts your feelings and you say they didn’t.
Or when someone asks you if they look fat and you say no even if they are 5 feet tall and 200 pounds.
Stuff like that is not a bad habit it’s being nice.
Today, I think I am a bit boring creature of habit. Maybe I need to find my wild side.
Ps. If I find my wild side I will write about it, of course!