Ok so I have been away.
Not far away.
Just not near my computer.
I was getting so aggravated with my computer that I called a cease type.
For a couple of days I didn’t even turn it on!
But I am back.
Still being aggravated but I will soldier on.
I had signed up for the NaBloPoMo thingie but I haven’t done that either.
I wonder if they shut you out or talk bad about you
if you don’t keep your part of the deal?
Anyway, I was going to tell you something about me everyday this month
and since I haven’t posted for six days today I will tell you six things.
Heavens I wouldn’t want to disappoint you!
So here goes
- I am a Southern-ized Yankee. I have lived in the South longer than I lived in the North. But I still think of myself as a Ohio girl transplanted to South Carolina by circumstances beyond my control. When I moved here I thought I would stay a couple of years and go back home. After thirty-five years I guess this is home.
- Have you ever watched a group of people at a restaurant or a party and noticed that some older people sit and kind of smile and nod a lot. Well, I know why they are like that…they can’t hear. How do I know this you ask? Because I have become one of those older people.
- I don’t exercise. I do like to walk and go for walks around the neighborhood. I have a great neighborhood for this activity.
- I have this love-hate thing with sleep. I hate to give up and go to sleep. Once I am asleep I love it and don’t want to wake up. Then when I am up I love being awake and don’t want to go to sleep. I think it is one of those vicious cycle things.
- I have lived in my condo a little over seventeen years. That is the longest I have lived in one place. When I was a kid there was one house where I lived with my family for nine years. I have some gypsy blood in me.
- My comfort foods…besides chocolate anything…are oatmeal with maple and brown sugar, macaroni and cheese, scrambled eggs and baked beans, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with potato chips.
Now I am all caught up.
Wasn’t this just too interesting?!
I am truly thankful for your agreeing with me.
Today, I think I need to, as they say, get a life.
My thoughts about “they” is a post for another day.