- If I take a walk when I feel sad then I begin to feel better.
- A gray rainy day reminds me of Ohio.
- I think of my third grade teacher when I read.
- Acceptance of who I am, the good, bad, and ugly, is the most special thing my friend has given me.
All I have to do is read the four statements above and I have
the small things I celebrate this week.
- I live in a great neighborhood for walking.
- I have happy comforting things to remember.
- I had some wonderful teachers and my third grade teacher gave me the gift of loving to read.
- I have the best friends.