Hilary at Feeling Beachie and Pam at Troopetrie
have four statements with blanks to fill in.
Here are my fill-ins.
- This summer is already way too hot and humid.
- Despite all the years of practice, I still can’t fold a fitted sheet neatly.
- If I go to a restaurant it must have menus that are easily read.
- I wish I had not been so shy in high school
I am also linking to
Celebrate The Small Things
Here is what I celebrate this week
- Even though it is hot and humid and there have been some wild storms I have air conditioning to keep me cool. And I live in a building with strong and sturdy walls and roof to keep me safe and comfortable.
- It is wonderful that it doesn’t matter whether or not the sheets are neatly folded. All they need to be is clean. It’s okay with me if they are wrinkled.
- I went out to lunch with a friend and the menu was easy to read. I could read it without my glasses
- Being terribly shy as a child and teenager made going to school a nightmare. I am not shy now, an introvert but not shy, and I think because of the miserable experience of high school I am a kinder person.
So all is good and I am happy.