Here are my fill-ins for Hilary’s Feeling Beachie hop.
Her co-host this week is Ellen at 15 and Meowing.
- I have no taste for fruitcake.
- Have you done any Christmas baking?
- My catkids always get mad at me for disturbing them when I roll over in bed.
- When my alarm clock goes off, I try to remember to rejoice in the new day…then I hit the snooze button.
Celebrating the Small things today.
- Secret Santa gift from a co-worker. A bag with chocolates, Chai tea and a mug, and foot cream with soft fuzzy socks. Love it!
- Broccoli and mushroom cheese quiche for supper that was the best. And I made it!
- Went to the Condo Christmas party. The decorations were simple and lovely, the food was delicious and the conversation interesting and fun.
It was a good week!
18 thoughts on “Christmas and stuff…”
You had me at Broccoli and mushroom cheese quiche ! 🙂
It was so good!
You sound as if it was a great week and well done on cooking your own quiche – I’ve never made one but I like to eat them 🙂 Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace
Quiche is super easy to make try it sometime.
Teddy is snug as a bug while you enjoy the festivities that your cat kids could care less. What a tremendous simple life.
Teddy knows how to make the best of life. I do have a very simple life…some would say boring.
Boring? A simple life can never be boring. Then call me boring….
I don’t think it’s boring but others seem to think so.
Cute little pumpkin 😀 Pawkisses 🙂 ❤
Teddy is a sweetie and loves to sleep under the covers.
Nice answers. Does anyone like fruitcake? I made some peanut butter fudge, but I guess that doesn’t count as baking. 🙂
I would count the fudge as baking. You did make it yourself!
Yay for Christmas baking. (Am I the only weirdo who likes fruitcake?) That Secret Santa gift sounds great! I’m sure glad your quiche fared better than my chicken kofta. Have a lovely weekend! 🙂
Well, quiche is easy. The hens do the hard part.
Great answers all around. It is wonderful when life is good. I am glad your week was good to you. Cute picture, too.
Life is good…even when it isn’t so good. Teddy is a sweetie. I love to watch him sleep.
You aren’t linked to Hilary. Just wanted to mention it, in case you wanted to.
Thanks for the heads up. All linked now. Don’t know where my brain goes sometimes.
Comments are closed.