Today I am joining
Friendly Fill-In’s: Week 1
- I want to stop staying up way too late and start going to bed at a reasonable hour. But it probably won’t happen.
- I haven’t been back to where I grew up since I left thirty-eight years ago.
- I believe we all have a purpose for being on this earth and won’t leave it until it is fulfilled.
- My earliest memory is before I was three. I was spending the night at my Gramma and Pa’s house and rolled off the bed. I was stuck between the bed and the wall. The plug of the bedside lamp kept me from falling to the floor. I was just sort of suspended there. I called for Pa and he came into the room but couldn’t see me. He turned the light on and whispered, “PJ where are you?” I said, “I’m here, Pa.” and he said, “Where is here?” I started to giggle and got my arm up so I could wave at him. He rescued me, put me back in bed and pushed it against the wall. This is the only memory I have of Pa. He died just after I turned three.
And I am
Celebrating the Small Things
- Thankfully, the flare of a chronic health problem is over! It’s not a terrible health thing it won’t kill me but it is bothersome and inconvenient at best.
- Work went well all week and I got a lot done in spite of the health thing.
- Upgraded to Windows 10 with no problem and it seems to be running happily.
All in all, it was a good week and I didn’t complain…too much. 🙂