It’s time to
Tuesday Chatter with Eugenia
and I have this to say for myself.
I had a to-do list for today.
Here’s what I did .
- Read the paper and did the puzzles
- Went for a walk
- Had a bag of chips and a coke for lunch
- Played with the cats
- Started a crochet project
- Played some games on my Kindle
- Got on the computer, got side-tracked by an email and bought a phone
- Wrote and scheduled a blog post which led to wandering in computer land
- Ate supper
- Got back to the computer and once again wandered all over cyber-world
- Now I am here
There were other things I did but I can’t remember exactly what.
I still have today’s to-do list to do.
I think I will throw this list away and make one for tomorrow.
I work tomorrow and when I come home from work I won’t want to do anything.
No point in making a list for tomorrow.
I will make a list for Thursday.