Friendly Fill-Ins Week 20
- The last movie I saw at the theater was so long ago I have no idea what it was!
2. The title of my autobiography would be Crazy Complexities, Complications, and Confusions. I think that describes my life quite well.
3. I would love to learn how to refinish/reupholster furniture…I think, but then maybe not. See #2.
4. I am glad that I learned to crochet because it is relaxing while doing something productive, I make gifts for friends and sometimes for people I don’t know, and it keeps me off the streets and out of the bars.
Celebrating the Small Things
This week I celebrate:
- The weather is changing and I am so ready for cooler temps.
- I finished one of two gifts that are needed next month.
- I got through the day at work though I wanted to go home because I felt awful and thought I would feel better at home. As it was I got sicker when I got home but that is ok…it’s always better to be worse at home. 🙂
- Today I feel fine.
All in all, it was a pretty good week!