Friendly Fill-Ins Week 23
1. It is good to have a spare ten dollars is my first thought, a roll of toilet paper my second, and a clean pair of panties my third.
2. I don’t understand why horror stories and films are so popular. I like a good scary mystery book or movie but no ghouls or gore.
3. The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was the times I knew that it was the last time I would see someone because they would die. This has happened several times, it is more sad than spooky.
4. My favourite Halloween tale is none that I can think of.
And now on to
Celebrate The Small Things
This week I am thankful for
1. The new news about the bad news of a couple of weeks ago.
The bad news is not as bad as first thought. \O/
2. As bad as I was feeling last night and this morning
this evening I feel fine.
3. A neighbor is going to help me fix the keyless door lock that I broke
trying to change the battery.
4. The great video that Annie at McGuffey’s Reader shared
Cat Watching Horror Movie