I am joining
Ten Things of Thankful
Here is my list
- The cleaning and waterproofing restoration work on the building where I live is complete. Very much needed and long overdue.
- The installation of the new balcony railings will begin the end of this month. The building will look so much better and will improve property value.
- I made the best vegetarian chili ever. I never use a recipe and it is always good but this time it was better than good.
- I read a really good book by Jodi Picoult, Small Great Things. I always like her books but this one made me think about my feelings and beliefs regarding race more deeply and thoughtfully.
- A friend I haven’t seen in awhile got in touch and we made plans to meet for lunch.
- I still have petunias blooming. Even with some cold weather, they are filled with buds and blooms. Beautiful surprise.
- I went to the library and it was packed. Wonderful to see so many people in one of my favorite places.
- A friend wrote me the sweetest note. It came so unexpectedly, it made me get all teary-eyed and everything.
- I clicked on a YouTube link and watched a hilarious video of a dog fetching things his master told him to get. The dog was so excited and got everything right. It made me laugh so hard I had to watch it several times.
- I have peace in my life. Wasn’t always that way so I can appreciate it with great thankfulness.
There you have it, my Ten Things of Thankful.