Ten Things of Thankful
- Got two things crossed off that have been on my to-do list for way too long. Of course, it is a never ending list but still feels good to take something off before putting something new on it and I am thankful.
- New sofa and bed delivered. The bed is in the guest room and will be a cozy nest when I have overnight visitors. The sofa is so comfortable. The catkids and I are enjoying it.
- Because the old sofa was not in bad shape I was able to give it to someone who needed a sofa.
- Had a text from someone I used to work with. We are going to get together for lunch or supper sometime this month. Friends are great blessings.
- I know how to make a decent meal and have enough to share.
- I have money to pay bills and a little left over for fun. Cannot express how wonderful that is.
- I spent an hour or so straightening up the library downstairs. Someone had put a box of books on the table that needed to have a home and some old books that needed to find a new home. The new are all shelved and the old ready to go to the public library for the Spring sale.
- I am loving the unrushed unscripted days I have now that are on my time-table. No more need to set the alarm or too little sleep for this night owl.
- I have a home that is perfect for me. It is a quiet sanctuary where I am safe and happy.
- Looking forward to next week no matter what it brings with it. It is with a sense of wonder I write that. All is well with my soul!