Ten Things of Thankful
- I am thankful that I have lived another year and look forward to the rest of the time I have here, however long that may be.
- For the cards and flowers friends sent celebrating my day.
- The friend who treated me to dinner and the friend who took me out to lunch. I had a great time with both of them. Such a blessing to have them in my life.
- A call from my friend who lives in West Africa wishing me a happy birthday.
- Spending time talking with a neighbor while sitting outside in the beautiful weather.
- My friend had her baby, a healthy baby boy. Both are doing well.
- Got my taxes done and blessed to have a refund coming my way.
- I am thankful for Pandora. I can listen to continuous music without the interruptions of disc jockey’s talking and bothersome advertising. I also like that they have lots of choices of types of music.
- I am thankful that my niece survived a usually fatal illness and that she no longer needs dialysis and is back at work.
- I am so very thankful that my wants are few and what needs I may have are always met often in remarkable ways. There is always enough to see me through whatever the circumstances may be.
It has been an awesome week!