Ten Things of Thankful
- Three bookcases were donated to the library downstairs. Books are donated all the time and even with the occasional recycling, we have had more books than cases so the three added are a blessing.
- Adding the new bookcases to the library means the chair and ottoman have to go (but there is a sofa in there) and I know someone moving into their new home soon and they can use them.
- Sad to see the chair and ottoman go but someone donated four padded folding chairs we can use in the library. Interesting how needs are met so readily.
- Thankful for helpful neighbors who always come through when they are needed.
- A neighbor who uses a walker and sometimes a wheelchair fell getting out of the elevator. There was a workman in the lobby and saw her fall, called 911 and stayed with her until EMS got here. Once again a need is met! She is in rehab for six weeks and is doing well.
- I am thankful I found this blog world to be a part of and for the sweet and encouraging comments I receive about my posts. They make me happy.
- I am in good health and always have energy to do what I want or need to do.
- Catkids that amuse me, sometimes annoy me, and always are a source of happiness, company, and comfort.
- April warmth and sunshine and showers.
- Life is not always easy or fun but there is always joy.
Life is good!