Ten Things of Thankful
- Another lunch with friends I haven’t seen in awhile! It was fun to catch up and share the happenings of life.
- I got new curtains for my bedroom. Got the old ones down just fine but had to call for help to get the rod and new curtains back in place. Never had this problem before, bummer. But a friend came to my rescue. The curtains are up and we had a nice visit.
- We have had a lot of windy weather lately but there was one day when there was no wind so I could spray paint some containers on my balcony. I love to spray paint!
- A couple more things crossed off the to-do list and no new things added…for now.
- Finalized kitchen cabinet design and measurements. Once all ordered the work should start late May early June. Exciting!
- I had a couple of bad mood days. I am most thankful that no one was around to witness my anger.
- I have been reading a lot which is wonderful. But sorry blog world, you are in second place just now. Sometimes I have to step away from the computer to get my “nice” back. But I do love reading about what is happening to my cyber friends and reading the stories and seeing the photos they share.
- Looking forward to getting some flowers planted. Flowers doing their thing on my balcony make me wonder at the beauty we are given to enjoy.
- Today is my big brudder’s birthday! I will be forever grateful for having such a wonderful brother.
- I get my new balcony this week…if it doesn’t rain and if it isn’t too windy. It is going to look so awesome!
So, that’s it for this week.
Even with a couple of not so nice days because of my attitude
it has been a week of blessings and beauty.