Ten Things of Thankful
- My new balcony railing! I knew I had a good view before but now I know that it is truly breath-taking. I feel like I am living in a treehouse. I know I have said this before but I am still amazed by it.
- I went to Subway and had a Black Forest ham sandwich. After six weeks of no meat just veggies and fish, it was wonderful to chow down on that sammich.
- The clerk at the drugstore who was so helpful. I had forgotten my glasses and he helped me find what I was looking for. He was very patient with a great sense of humor.
- Bought some flowers to fill in pots that have perennials in them. Verbena, Bocopa, and Cosmos. All so colorful.
- Painted the last of the flower pots…another check on the to-do list. Now just need to get some plants to put in them and my gardening will be done…for now.
- We had some sweet soft rain. The perfect kind of rain for gardens. It was beautiful as I watched it moving over the city to where I live.
- Got my fans out and cleaned them up. So far I haven’t had the A/C on but I know the day is coming and until it does the fans are great for keeping the apartment comfortable.
- Netflix is great. I can watch movies at home and pause them if I want or go back and watch a scene again. It’s not expensive and I see more movies than if I had to go to the theater to see them and probably see some I wouldn’t normally go see.
- My blood pressure is lower than it has been in several years. Wonder if the veggie diet during Lent had anything to do with it?
- Watching Teddy play with his new toy. It’s a mouse with treats in it. He has to bat it around for the treats to come out. He is so funny trying to get those treats!
So that’s it for this week.
Blessings all around!