Ten Things of Thankful
- I am blessed by the people around me. All I have to do is call or knock on a door and I am welcomed.
- I was feeling kind of down and a friend gave me a “talking to”. He said just what I needed to hear. I left feeling like I have it all together and can do anything.
- I am participating in The Kindness Challenge and last week was week one. When I wrote my reflection for the week on Self-Love it was cathartic. Sort of wrote itself. Hopefully, those who read it will be encouraged and see it for what it is, an honest assessment of self-love and living a life of discovery.
- A long time ago I learned that sometimes you know Who talks to me through my dreams and I think these dreams are part of a conversation He wants to have with me. I think this happens when I just don’t get the message through regular means. There have been such dreams lately. I see this as a gift but still, I wonder what’s up?
- I have the greatest dentist and hygienist. Saw them last week. The whole staff is wonderful. Of course, I got the talk about sodas and how bad they are for teeth…again. I am not going to stop drinking sodas. Guess I will have start saving my money for dental implants.
- It is the middle of May and I have not had my A/C on yet. So happy! I know the day is coming when it will be turned on and stay on until September. Very happy to have A/C but it is a love/hate thing.
- A young woman I know lost her job due to the place closing. She was very upset because she has a brain disorder caused by an illness she had years ago and finds it difficult to learn and remember things. Took her months to get a job when she moved here. Well, her boss from the closed place, got her job where he is now working. Hallelujah!
- I washed windows the other day. Not a big deal I only have two windows and a sliding glass door, but I put it off for quite awhile due to laziness. It is lovely looking out and seeing things as they are without streaks, dust, and nose/paw prints.
- Aren’t naps wonderful? Yeah, they are!
- Finding the world of blogging has been a blessing filled with surprises; to have a place to express my ditzy self and be accepted as I am is truly humbling, to read the blogs of some awesome folks, and form friendships with some of these folks is beyond imagining. Thanks,y’all!