Well, it has been a not so good new year for me!
I had a problem. I tried to hide it from Mama but she has radar or something and figured out that I was having a problem. I was licking my boy part…a lot…then I started chewing it. Mama caught me and started watching me really closely. She even followed me into the closet when I went use the litter box. I mean really a guy needs his privacy!
Anyway, that’s when she found out I couldn’t pee more than a drop. So I had to go to the cat clinic place that very day…right away as in emergency! My regular man vet wasn’t there so I saw a lady vet. I liked that better…I don’t care much for people in general and men specifically so the lady was kinda nice, I guess.
She took me into another room and took pictures of my bladder and did a urine test. I had crystals in there and an infection! The vet gave me a shot and gave pills and some bad tasting liquid stuff to Mama to give me at home. There is also special food that Jack and I like a lot! We hope we get to keep eating it but Mama says it costs more than her groceries so maybe not. We’ll see what the lady vet says.
It was awful but I am peeing now so that’s good but Mama says there is another trip to see the lady vet coming next week to make sure I am not making any more crystals in my bladder. Mama told me she had a cat, Henry, who had the same thing and he had his boy part cut off! I’m pretty sure that would be awful so I hope all the yucky medicine worked.