All week I tried to think or something to write for a Friday truth or tale post but I could not think of a thing. I do have a list of ideas but none of them sparked, if you know what I mean. So, there was no post Friday.
There have been quite a few no post days lately. I don’t know why. I guess I am in a slump of some kind. Actually, my life seems to be in a slump which is rare for me. I don’t think I am depressed just a bit bored which is also rare for me.
Anyway, while sitting with Teddy and Jack, my cats for those who may have stumbled into my place by accident and don’t know me and the cats, I got to thinking about what I would do if I won the lottery. Someone here in SC did win two million dollars but they haven’t claimed it yet. I hope they didn’t forget they bought a ticket or worse, can’t find it!
Here’s my list of things to do if I won the lottery:
- I would have homes in different parts of the country so I wouldn’t complain about the weather which I try not to do because complaining doesn’t help but sometimes it happens.
- I would have a staff. A cook, cleaning/laundry person , a driver/handyman, a gardener, a personal trainer, a massage therapist, and a psychologist on call because having all that money might make me ditsy-er.
- I would have more than two cats and some dogs and birds. Maybe some fish. And of course someone to feed, bath, and clean up after them so I could just enjoy them without the work.
- I would have a face lift and my flappy arms tightened up.
- I would go for walks like I do now but if I got tired or too hot or too cold or it started to rain or whatever I would call my driver to come get me and we would get ice cream on the way home.
- I would take my friends shopping and to lunch and pay for everything.
- I would fund some sort of charitable thing for kids and/or the homeless and hungry.
I don’t buy lottery tickets so none of this is going to happen.
But it was fun to think about it.
16 thoughts on “Saturday, just thinking…”
I loved the honesty in this. Loved it all. I hope you win so we can go to lunch. 🙂
Yeah, lunch in Paris! But first I would have to actually buy a ticket.
You’d be such a hit in Paris. Talk about musings.
There’s nothing wrong with dreaming. I don’t buy tickets but if I won, I would move further north to Blue Ridge, GA. Add another cat to our family and donate to the ASPCA.
Dreams are important…even nightmares have their place. I was given a couple of lottery tickets for my birthday a few years ago and I won. With my winnings I bought a bag of potato chips and a large Coke. 🙂
The most I won was $20. I was thrilled. With that said, and many moons ago, my husband at that time won the lotto in Florida – $18,000., and that was the second time he won a decent sum of money!
I love it when you share your thoughts with us! :). Those were wonderful things to imagine doing with the lottery money!
Thanks, Debbie. It is fun to imagine being a woman with big bucks!
Dear Patricia, I agree it’s fun to think about what we’d do if we won a lottery. Like you, I don’t buy tickets. 🙂
Blessings ~ Wendy Mac
It is fun to think about having lots of money but I am quite happy that I have what I need.
I love dreaming. It’s fun and doesn’t cost anything!
Good thing dreaming is free if it wasn’t I would be homeless and hungry.
Always fun to dream Patricia.
If we won the big one, the first thing I’d do is send a couple of mill over to Bro in NZ so that he can pay off his mortgage and all other debts and enjoy retirement like he should be.
Hubby and I would have a brilliant holiday, taking Maggie with us on our travels.
We’d sell our house and move to NZ to be nearer to Bro.
And we’d be able to afford for Hubby to have his eyes fixed and anything else that needed doing to make his life less stressful and painful.
You have wonderful dreams!
I hope you get the dream lottery win, but buy a ticket first!😜
Comments are closed.