A recurring dream I have is that I am in a room with a lot of people, some I know and some I don’t know, who are trying to make me agree with them. I won’t argue with them I just want them to accept that my thoughts are different than theirs. It makes me sad.
2. Turn obstacles into a way to get where you want to be.
3. The heat and humidity that never really bothered me before is driving me crazy!
4. Lately, I have been missing my walks because I am too lazy to get up early to beat the heat of the day.
A law I would like to see passed is …I don’t know. I guess if everyone just paid heed to “Love your neighbor” we wouldn’t need so many laws.
2. My favorite card game is …I don’t have a favorite but I do play Free Cell and Forty Thieves on my reader.
With Summer unofficially here, it is hot and the a/c is needed and I am not happy. I don’t mind the furnace on in the winter but I don’t like “conditioned air”. But then I don’t like nature’s hot humid air either, it makes me cranky.
4. A favourite Summer memory is …I am sure there are many but I can’t think of a favorite. When I was a kid just not having to go to school was enough to make me happy.
These were hard fill-ins this week.
I was going to read other folks fill-ins to see
if there were some I could use but I didn’t.
I think I must be pretty boring.
But I don’t cheat.