1. I have broken some bones. A toe when I was a kid, my arm when I fell out of a chair (there is a story to this that involves a cat but no alcohol), my foot, my nose twice, and a couple ribs broken while I was in the hospital getting an x-ray (another story).
2. When I go out to breakfast, I order the usual breakfast food; eggs and bacon or waffles/pancakes, or fruit crepes. Sometimes a breakfast sandwich. My favorite time to have breakfast food is at suppertime.
3. As Summer officially comes to an end I am happy to see the heat and humidity go and have some cooler weather to enjoy.
4. Before this year is over, I really need to get my home in order. There are several projects I hope to get done once the work in the kitchen (that has to be done by the pros) is finished. I really don’t want several rooms a mess at the same time so I have been putting off some things I will do myself. When the kitchen is done I don’t know what excuse I will use but I will think of something.
My favorite fictional character is (at the moment) David Baldacci’s new character, Amos Decker. Amos had a brain injury and as a result, can forget nothing. The books are crime stories with Amos as a down and out a private investigator who ends up working with the FBI. I like anything Baldacci writes but for now, Amos Decker is a favorite character.
2. A new tv show or film I am looking forward to this Fall is…nothing comes to mind. I don’t have regular TV just Netflix so I just watch shows they have on. Some are really good and some are really awful.
3. One of my very favourite books is whatever I am currently reading.
The best time to live is in the present. Too many live in the past and too many spend too much time thinking about the future.
If someone were visiting my area, I would recommend a visit to the award-winning zoo and gardens, downtown because of the architecture and the city revival that is happening, the State House and grounds for the history and beauty.
2. My favorite room in my home is the living room because it is comfortable and opens to the balcony and a great view of the city.
Back-to-school time makes me think of how happy I am that I learned to read and how happy I am that I don’t have to go to school anymore.
My favourite year of school was first grade because I didn’t know then that there were years and years ahead of me of getting up early and being forced to go someplace every day whether I wanted to or not.
A recurring dream I have is that I am in a room with a lot of people, some I know and some I don’t know, who are trying to make me agree with them. I won’t argue with them I just want them to accept that my thoughts are different than theirs. It makes me sad.
2. Turn obstacles into a way to get where you want to be.
3. The heat and humidity that never really bothered me before is driving me crazy!
4. Lately, I have been missing my walks because I am too lazy to get up early to beat the heat of the day.
You must be logged in to post a comment.