Yep, I’m just sitting here waiting for Mama to write something. So far that’s all I’m doing is waiting. Every day she says today’s the day. What’s her problem? She says she can’t think of anything to say that would be interesting. I don’t know why that is stopping her. She talks to me, Jack, and Sophie all the time. Sometimes she wakes us up to talk about stuff.
That is really irritating but we listen for a little bit.
Hopefully, she is just being lazy and will get busy here soon. She did dust and vacuum yesterday. Maybe the laziness is taking a hike somewhere. We hope so, we need our naps to be uninterrupted!
All week I tried to think or something to write for a Friday truth or tale post but I could not think of a thing. I do have a list of ideas but none of them sparked, if you know what I mean. So, there was no post Friday.
There have been quite a few no post days lately. I don’t know why. I guess I am in a slump of some kind. Actually, my life seems to be in a slump which is rare for me. I don’t think I am depressed just a bit bored which is also rare for me.
Anyway, while sitting with Teddy and Jack, my cats for those who may have stumbled into my place by accident and don’t know me and the cats, I got to thinking about what I would do if I won the lottery. Someone here in SC did win two million dollars but they haven’t claimed it yet. I hope they didn’t forget they bought a ticket or worse, can’t find it!
Here’s my list of things to do if I won the lottery:
- I would have homes in different parts of the country so I wouldn’t complain about the weather which I try not to do because complaining doesn’t help but sometimes it happens.
- I would have a staff. A cook, cleaning/laundry person , a driver/handyman, a gardener, a personal trainer, a massage therapist, and a psychologist on call because having all that money might make me ditsy-er.
- I would have more than two cats and some dogs and birds. Maybe some fish. And of course someone to feed, bath, and clean up after them so I could just enjoy them without the work.
- I would have a face lift and my flappy arms tightened up.
- I would go for walks like I do now but if I got tired or too hot or too cold or it started to rain or whatever I would call my driver to come get me and we would get ice cream on the way home.
- I would take my friends shopping and to lunch and pay for everything.
- I would fund some sort of charitable thing for kids and/or the homeless and hungry.
I don’t buy lottery tickets so none of this is going to happen.
But it was fun to think about it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.